Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goals for the year

Hey it's Brandon, back in school! Not so exciting... But anyway, I hope to have a great school year and have also set some goals. One of my goals for computers is to get an 85% or higher average on my blogs and websites. I would like to do my best in Phys Ed and my goal for that is to improve in Push-Ups and Crunches. I would like a bit better cardio by the end of the year. I also hope to make Jr. Boys Volleyball and I will maybe join Badminton. In Math, I really want to focus on improving fractions and division as those are my weaker subjects in Math. In specific subjects I would like to have a higher Science and Guidance than I had last year, but obviously I aim for higher marks in everything than last year. That pretty much does it for my school goals and I will keep my blog updated as the year goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment